Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Volleyball Sports Class






Nikki did so good in volleyball....she had a hard time bouncing it with one hand, the coach really worked with her. It was awesome!!! She is in a class with mostly boys and you can see by one of the pics she holds her own fine!!!!!! Thats my girl.

1 comment:

Our Family! said...

Hey, Jenn!!! Long time, no hear -- I'm sorry about that! I haven't been on MySpace in so long and just checked my e-mail. I love your blog! I have one, too, but only created an account to be able to leave comments on other's posts. Now that I see you have a wonderful blog, I am going to have to play around with mine a little bit. I love the pictures of Nicole in Volleyball class -- she is precious and is keeping right up with, and even passing some of, those boys!!! I love it! Take care - be looking for my blog to be spruced up! I miss you -- xoxo!

Love,
Amy