Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sick....

Well Nicole and I have been sick now for a few days. Mine started last week and still has not gone away, i assume allergies are involved as well. Nikki was sick for about 3 days i think today she is doing much better. Thank god! We are headed out this morning to find something to do. This rain really makes the day drag.

Nicole had gymnastics yesterday and she learned 3 new things! One of them was a backwards somersault! She was so excited! She does so good in that class. I think we will stick with gymnastics. She seems the most focused.

Corey is back to working his weekend schedule which sucks. He has been working as boss all week. He has been pretty beat, getting headaches...but he is going to the Sox game on Sunday with his friend Owen so that will be a nice release for him.

Alrighty thats that for this weekend! XOXOXO

1 comment:

Our Family! said...

Hey, girly!! I really do hope that this finds you feeling WAY better; I know that you haven't been feeling well for awhile now. If we lived closer, I'd come and help you out. Or, I'd send Emily -- she would LOVE Nicole!!

Love,
Amy xoxo