Saturday, October 10, 2009

JOSEPH R HARVEY JR

My father passed away on October 8th..my brother and I were with him and i got to hold his hand as he passed. It was peaceful and i know he is no longer in any pain and suffering anymore. He was a great man. He was the person i looked up to most in my life. He was strong, witty, smart, stubborn, talkative, and funny. I admired him for what his life was and what he made it. I think i followed in his footsteps. I love him so much and my heart is broken that he is gone. I will miss those stupid text messages he would send us from the doctors offices...i will miss talking about tv shows, i will miss getting all crazed talking about politics with him. He was an original and i am so blessed that he was my dad.






No comments: