Saturday, July 17, 2010

Salisbury and Plum Island

We got in the car and headed somewhere new, Grammies vacation to the beach the first time wasnt so good...the water was freezing and windy so she didnt get to enjoy it. I will post about that next! LOL!

Salisbury was real pretty and i could not believe how big the beach was! It was huge! Makes you feel so small and realize how petty and small we are. Then we went to Plum Island and Newburyport! Which we all loved!

We hit up Newburyport, which happens to be lovely. It had quaint cobblestone streets with little shops up and down. There was a huge boardwalk and everyone was real friendly! I love it there!


This was down one of the side streets, there was a small park for kids, ice creams shoppes, and this rock structure and during the summer i think there are little water hoses that spray over these!


My amazing husband and I. This picture came literally 1 minute before we raced down the boardwalk...he hit his hand on the post and broke his hand! I still won the race..:)

Grammie, Daddy and Nicole hanging out on Plum Island!


Daddy and Nicole at some submarine, we got there at 10 of 4:00 and the tours close at 4:00 so the guy wouldnt let us in..mind you we were the only people there. I was so mad. LOL


A little teepee that was on the beach...earlier there was a man and a woman who had a cat dressed up and was taking its picture in here. LOL...so weird!


Mommy at the beach!

No comments: