So today we did our fantasy football picks and had a nice chili dinner! And then i told Corey why dont you get your hammock out. So he did and we all decided instead of watching him enjoy himself we wanted to sit too! LOL....well that didnt work out to well.....we were all on it and adding all the weight up (OMG) and bang we hit the ground. Corey hurt his neck, I hurt my lower back into my shoulders by landing on the bar, Rick hurt his ass, Crissy came out okay and Nicole did as well! LOL!!!!!!!!
The start of the bad idea

Yep...clue #2

Family fun! LOL

Yep...going further into, we shouldnt do this

ROFLMAO

The last picture before the fall! ROFLMAO

Magic carpet ride

Flying in the air!

LOL...she loved this

All together now.....POOR COREY!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Too funny! I love that you got it all on camera too!!! LOL
Oh my gosh, I had no idea that you blogged about the hammock ordeal!! That is so funny; although, very painful I know!! I love how the ONLY ones not hurt, Nicole and Christina, got a magic carpet ride, after the fall!! You poor Bostonians!! LOL!!! It was hilarious to see all of you piled on that hammock, though!!! You are too funny!
Post a Comment