We stopped at Grammies work after lunch to surprise her! She was pretty happy! We got to have ANOTHER lunch in her kitchen and then Grammie showed Nicole off to some friends and then we hung out outside!! It was nice to see her. My head is confuzzled (new word Paula!) that when i talk to her i feel better! So thanks momma!
Judes making MANGO SALSA!!! Oh my god...if you knew what i ate growing up! LOL

Chatting it up in Grammie's kitchen!

Awwww so cute!

My momma and I

We were sick of taking pictures, this was probably the 15th one Nicole did! LOL!!

Why does Nicole take better pictures than my mother? ROFL
1 comment:
What great pictures for today! I just love looking at all of them and reading your blog! I love the one of your Mom and Nicole in the kitchen, just chatting away!
Love,
Amy xoxo
Post a Comment