Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Games with Grammie

This afternoon Grammie popped over after work for dinner and decided to hang out and play some games with Nicole. It was so funny. We did Mother May I, Red Light Green Light and SImon Says. Nicole really has not caught on to Simon yet, but she is working on it. Mother May I she loved and was so funny! I loved that she made grammie play too!!!!!!!!

Nikki playing Simon Says!


Touch your cheeks!


So excited waiting for Grammie to say Green Light!


Making Grammie work for Red Light, Green Light!


ROFLMAO!!!!!!


Nicole and Grammie at the start line


LOL...making Grammie do frog jumps!


Nicole being adorable saying "Mother May I"


Grammie doing her umbrella, ella, ella turns

1 comment:

Our Family! said...

Oh my gosh -- those pictures were great! I love that your Mom not only played the games with Nikki, but she REALLY got into it!! LOL!! Fun memories!!!