We are so excited Nicole W. wedding is coming up in a couple of weeks and we are so so so excited! Did i say excited yet? Anyways we met up with Cathy and Nicole to do some last minute shopping. Both Nicole's needed their jewelry and hair accessories. Cathy found little Nicole's shoes finally! We didnt know what we were going to do there! We had a great day with the girls and are so happy for Nicole and Brian!!!!!!!!!!
Cathy taking Nicole on the merry go round~! Why are they in malls? LOL


THE SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
What a fun trip to the mall. I believe that Lynhaven Mall, in Virginia Beach, has a carousel, too. But, we don't frequent that too much. I love Nicole's little flower girl shoes. It makes me really miss Emily being little, when I see sweet little girl shoes, like that!
Post a Comment