Sunday, August 24, 2008

Grammie day!!!!!

Today was Grammie's first day of vacation! And what a busy day we had! She spoiled us! Especially the little one! LOL! We went to lunch and then went to an orchard that had blueberries in bloom and some apples already! We love fall so we were very excited! Then we went and got an icecream at Friendly's and then Grammie took Nicole to Toys R Us....not one toy, not two toys, but 3 big toys!!!!!!!

Nicole running through the orchard


Grammie picking blueberries





Eating a fresh apple with her friends of course!


Grammie loving her some blueberries


Grammie and her girl


Me in the orchards


Playing with bubbles


So happy!


Look at that face! LOL

1 comment:

Our Family! said...

What a fun day! I love all your pictures. I need to take Emily and Ryan apple picking. They would love it. We have never done that. I'm happy that you all had a wonderful day.