Thursday, August 21, 2008

Late night chat.....

Tonight Nicole came out of her room well after bedtime and just walked up to me and said "Mommy I was just thinking what would you like for your next birthday?" I said "hmmm flowers" She smiled. Then she asked what Auntie would like for her birthday, what kind of party would she like? Nicole thinks Auntie would like Shark Tale Birthday!!!

I escorted her to her room while she was talking and she said "For my next birthday i want a My Little Pony party but i dont want alot of ponies on my cake just a couple. Is six alot? I would like Grammy and Grampy Joly, Grammie, Grandpa and Grandma, Uncle and Auntie, and Uncles cats. I think they should take Auntie's car so the cats dont fly out of the back of the truck, cause she has a roof on her car."



Goodnight my angel....

3 comments:

Caits; said...

sooo cute,
read my next blog - i need your help:P

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! She makes me laugh so hard! I still think of the "Is Jesus in your basement too?" you should post that one...it's classic!

Our Family! said...

She is so precious!! She sure did have a lot on her mind that night, didn't she???