Friday, August 29, 2008

Rose Cliff Mansion in Newport RI

Grammie brought us to Newport on Thursday and we took a mansion tour! We picked Rose Cliff!!! The outside was so beautiful. The inside we could not take pictures of but it was pretty wild. The ballroom and the foyer were huge!!!!!!!! The woman who had the house built made it just for parties! The bedrooms were small especially the nannies! Her room was big though. It was pretty cool.

My pretty momma and I



Sitting in front of the RoseCliff Mansion


So pretty


Nicole sitting on the wishing fountain


Me on the back stairs of the property...beautiful


Frockling through the back yard


The back of the mansion


Nikki and the statue


Momma and the statue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wheaton has a dance at Rose Cliff every spring!

Our Family! said...

Okay, so I really need to come and visit you so that we can explore!!! You all have the best places to visit! I'm glad that you had a fun day!