This is the cake my friend Bree made! I cant believe how awesome it came out!

Emma, Aidan and Nicole

I love this picture! They are not getting far...Emma is headed for the fence and Nicole's bike fell apart!!!!

Nicole pushing Emma

Nicole taking off on the Dora bike

Emma starting to open her presents, oh and Nicole had to call someone! LOL

Yep still on the phone....

All the cuteys opening the presents

Singing Happy Birthday!

My good friends, Carrie-Anne and Brianna!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you all had so much fun at the birthday party. The cake that your friend made is unbelievable -- it turned out great! I loved the picture of the girls "getting no where fast!" That was too funny! Also, the one where Nicole had to make a call, while her friend was opening presents, was just too cute! You look so pretty -- I love your top -- beautiful!!
Love,
Amy xoxo
Post a Comment