
My amazing Corey...you are such a wonderful father...one that only a little girl could dream of having. You make her smile and giggle...you are her comfort and you are her rock. Everything you do for her is out of pure love and everyday I am so grateful that you and I worked so hard to have her and what a blessing it has been not only to be her mom but for you to be her dad. I love you.
Mike you have been such a positive role model in Corey's life. You have influenced Corey in so many ways and he is truly grateful you are his dad. You are not only a wonderful father, father in law, but also an amazing grandfather, The kind i wish i had had in my life. You are sweet, warm and the girls love you so much.

Thank you Dad for giving me your sense of humor and wit! I am truly honored to have it and use it for good and not evil! LOL!!!!!! I love you so much and really miss you being around. But we have had such great talks, when everyone else is at work! You are a strong man and you have taught me alot about life. I am a strong woman because of you. I love you.

John Henderson R.I.P. This is everyones first Fathers Day without John. He is sorely missed. You were a sweet man. You taught Corey alot about family and working hard. You were a man who always took care of everyone else above yourself. We love you.

And last but not least a special shout out to Bill. He has been an amazing friend of mine for 10 years now and I wouldnt be where I am without him and his family. He is a great father and has raised two amazing, wonderful, smart and beautiful daughters. They are my sisters. I love them all so much. So Bill thank you for being you.
1 comment:
What a beautiful tribute to all the father's who are in your life! Jenn, your words brought tears to my eyes, as they were so heartfelt and loving. You are the sweetest person!
Love ya' -
Amy xoxo
Post a Comment