
Yes my 35th Birthday has arrived....i cant believe how time flies. Ugh 35? Really. LOL. Nah im alright with it. Actually my 30's have been the best time of my life so far! I went to breakfast with my momma, then went to Rick and Cristina's. Corey had to work :( It was a nice day though. I brought over our Wii and we played a couple of games of bowling and baseball. It was so hot out I had to find something to do inside!!! Even Janet got in on some bowling action!!!




Then Nicole got into her new swimsuit and headed for the pool...it was a great day!


1 comment:
I'm so glad that you had such a happy birthday! I love all your pictures. I especially love Nicole's precious little face, looking at you, while you are licking the frosting! LOL!! She is so sweet -- and, so are you!
Love,
Amy xoxo
Post a Comment