Monday, June 23, 2008

Recital weekend!!!!




Sunday was Nicole's recital! She was so funny....you know the kid everyone watches and laughs...yeppers that was our Nicole! She was so funny....she twirled and twirled, looked up at the lights, stuck her tongue out! It was awesome! The whole place was laughing! I am hoping to get a video of it, we couldnt record our own so i am hoping so. I have video below of the dress rehearsal...but the recital was better! LOL!!!!!! Here are some pics of my babe






These are some group pictures...the class was great all the girls were so much fun, and we loved the parents too!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Our Family! said...

Oh my gosh, Jenn!! Nicole is such a beautiful ballerina. I loved reading about her first recital and enjoyed the pictures. She is so precious. I hope you can get a copy of the video; although, if not, it was smart thinking to record the rehearsal!

Love,
Amy xoxo