Tuesday, June 17, 2008

10 Things Tuesday 6/17/08

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday
Well here goes my list.........

1. My husband for being such an amazing father. He is so supportive of doing what is best for Nicole. And just loving her with all he has, makes me smile all the time when i see them together. It is a true blessing.

2. The Westphal family for being so generous and letting us stay with them! Even though i had to go to bed with Nicole because she was nervous it was still so comforting to know we have amazing friends we can depend on and have a great time with!

3. RIck and Cristina for watching our dog Maggie while we took a little vacation!!!!! Saved us some money and she got to be with her buddy Demon!

4. God for blessing me with my family. I am so truly blessed and thank him everyday for it.

5. Nicole for being so damn adorable! Last night her and I were eating dinner and she was chatting away (as always) and she just stopped and looked at me and said "Mommy I think I need more shoes" LOL.....so funny. She is an old soul i think. Just remarkable how smart she is.

6. My friend Samantha for listening to me complain about one topic for almost a year now. She lets me get out my frustrations and really just listens.

7. Nicole's godmother Melissa....she has helped us out so much with Nicole's dance class and now her recital is this weekend and Melissa is so busy and still is going to help me with her hair!!!! She is so sweet to Nicole and i love her for that.

8. Nicole again....today i woke up at 3:30 and couldnt go back to sleep and thought i was going to be real cranky...and i had to get errands done and Nicole was so nice and funny and kept my spirits up. I even took her to Papa Ginos for lunch and i finished my slice and i saw her watch me and put her hands like mine and say "this is a lovely lunch isnt it". She is so sweet. I cant get enough of her.

9. Madonna's new song 4 Minutes to Save the World....Nicole and I love to sing the chorus to it together and makes us laugh .... "Ma-donna....gotta get it......tick tock tick tock"

10. My ambition to clean my fridge today! I so didnt want to....i am exhausted but knew i had to...and now its so fresh and clean! I feel good about that!

God bless!

1 comment:

Our Family! said...

I loved your list, as always!! It really is neat that we both mentioned what our daughter's said. They ARE very similar! Look at Emily and you will see how Miss Nikki will be in about 7-years! LOL!! You really have such a beautiful life and family!

Love ya', my sweet, precious, friend!

~ Amy xoxo