I wanted to take some time to thank Coreys parents, Chris and Mike. They live in NH about 3 hours away. Its quite a hike for us, and for them as well. But when we do see them we have such a great time. They have given Nicole some money for her to take her classes at the YMCA. She already took gymnastics, and now I have signed her up again because she loves it so much. In the fall session I planned on doing a preschool type class for her as well. I just wanted to thank them for being such wonderful grandparents and even though we dont see them alot we think of them all the time. They were the reason I started this blog.....so thank you Chris and Mike...we love you.

1 comment:
What a sweet "thank you" to Corey's parents. I loved the pictures, too!
Post a Comment