Saturday, July 19, 2008

Game day!

Today I decided to make a roast...i know i know insane. But anyways, I invited Rick and Crissy over and after dinner we decided to play some games. First we played some Wii. Then we moved on to Monopoly. Now Corey is a cheater, and no one likes to play Monopoly with him because he cheats! LOL...all we do is yell at him. Its so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle playing Wii with Nicole on his back!



TA-DA!!!!!!!!!!


Daddy's turn!


Auntie is very serious...


The boys, they were on fire today.


Auntie hiding her money....can u find it?



Nicole moving her piece



Nicole helping Mommy



Nicole being the banker!!!!!!!


Okay now she is bored, she brought out her ponies to play with the houses!



Uncle losing! ROFL



Corey cheating! LOL


Nicole hiding her money...just like Auntie...can u find it? LOL...Auntie stop teaching her these things! LOL

1 comment:

Our Family! said...

What a fun day/night!! And, what is Auntie teaching your child?? ROFL!! Nice place to hold your money, though! LOL! Oh, and I love the picture of Corey cheating, because it REALLY looks like he's up to 'something'! LOL!!!

Love,
Amy xoxo