Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4th, 2008


Happy July 4th to everyone! Hope you had a great day! We did thats for sure!! It started with us hitting the movies first thing in the morning to surprise Nicole! We took her to see Wall-E! It was cute. She liked it. Corey was bored to tears, he hates kid movies! LOL...But being the good Dad he is he went and giggled along with Nicole!

Then we headed home and had some hot dogs, ribs and some salads for dinner. We packed up and headed for the fireworks. We got there around 7:00 got great parking, good seats and sat and hung out. It was a good time. Nicole met a friend Caroline, who was adorable and they played all night long. They didnt want to be apart. So cute. They had a huge stage with some Neil Diamond tribute band that sucked...LOL...but atleast it was some backround music. They had face painting, different food stations, it was a real nice event!!!!

Here is Rick thinking he is Roger Federer



Nicole getting in on the action



My girl and I



Nice family picture



Bad family picture LOL



Daddy being a goof



My pretty girl and her new star earrings



Auntie and Nicole


Nicole pulling our wagon to the fireworks



Uncle and Nicole.


Nicole's chair



My handsome hubby



Cristina and I


Silly girl



Nicole and her friend Caroline



1 comment:

Our Family! said...

You all had such a great 4th of July!! I loved all the pictures. Nicole is just so precious. I love how she is constantly meeting new friends ~~ she's just like Emily, I tell ya'! LOL! Also, I love the family pictures.

Love,
Amy xoxo