Today we had a playdate with Katie. We met her and her mom Paula at Nicole's dance class. Loved them instantly. So I was to meet them at their house. As I headed out I realized I did not have my phone and then as I went by the Google directions (which were insane) my gas light went on!!! So i finally found a pay phone (do you know they are not anywhere anymore?) We went to Panera Bread for lunch...the girls ate nothing...Nicole stole Katies bread thats about it! LOL!!!!!! Then we went to the Ymca Kids Gym where they both worked up a good sweat! Then we headed to their house for the girls to play in the pool! It was a nice day and the girls got along great! And so did the moms! LOL!!!!!
Getting situated

Drinking from the baby! LOL...they kept saying she was peeing from her feet!

I love Nicole's face in this one...god only knows what was so funny!

Chillaxing by the pool

Ahhh pouring water on Nicoles butt...they are quite the little young ladies

Nikki sticking out her butt and im sure saying something inappropriate!

Yes, Nicole teaching Katie how to spank her butt.....so proud...Sorry Paula! LOL

Little monkeys

Watching the doll pee! ROFLMAO

3 Minutes after we left their house! LOL
1 comment:
I love your new page and the new picture header! I just changed mine, too. And, I had to redo my page elements! My gosh, what a PAIN!! I need to figure that out!
Anyway, back to your blog! It sounds like you all had so much fun today. Nicole is such a character; isn't she?? She cracks me up!! It's also so great when they have so much fun, that they are instantly asleep, on the way home!! Another great day, filled with fun memories, for you all!!
Love,
Amy xoxo
Post a Comment