Monday, July 14, 2008

No motivation....

I think after this week we had last week that Nicole and I are just pooped. We had such a busy week and today Daddy went back to work, and well....I am exhausted. Nicole has been lazy all day. She is still in her nightgown! She went and laid in her bed by herself earlier! I have atleast done the dishes, laundry and vacuum, but now I am off to watch a soap opera! LOL!!!!! That should motivate me!

1 comment:

Our Family! said...

Good for you and Nicole!!! You NEED to have those lazy, wearing pajamas all day, kind of days!! You all have been so busy and on-the-go so much lately! SLOW DOWN, REST, TAKE IT EASY!!! Gosh, for your lack of motivation, though, I am shocked that you STILL did dishes, laundry, and vacuumed ~~~ you are good, girl!!! I hope you enjoyed your soap opera!! LOL!!

Love,
Amy xoxo