Sunday, July 13, 2008

Grammie's Birthday Party!

Today we had Grammie's birthday party! Uncle and Auntie came over, as did Coreys parents! We were so happy that we could all get together! The weather was perfect to be outside and we had such a fun day! It was a wonderful day. Coreys parents live a couple of hours away so we dont see them much so it was so nice to have them come visit for the day!

And now a little bit about my momma...
My momma is my best friend and she iis such a hard worker and such a great listener! She is my rock. I could not get through half of the crap i go through without her. She is stronger emotionally than i ever thought anyone could be. She is so funny and so beautiful! I love you momma!
Happy Birthday Grammie!

Grammie brought Nicole presents! The kid is so spoiled!!!


Playing Little Pet Shop with Uncle and Grammie. Uncle was the male dog wearing the skirt!


Nicole showing Grammy Joly her sunflowers! LOL


The Grammies being silly as always together!


Grammie and Nicole in the sandbox!


Grammy Joly and Nicole on the swings


Grammy Joly and Nikki in the sandbox!


Lunchtime! Corey made hamburgers, chicken and steak kabobs!!!! They were delicious!!!


Walrus'



I dont know what was so exciting, I am assuming the butter! LOL...the kid loves butter


Her corn on the cob....see it had to be the butter!


Chatting with her grandmothers! :)


Corey and Grampy


Uncle, Nicole and Grammy Joly having a laugh


I love Nicole's face in this one, she looks so bored....LOL...this is what she got my mom thats the funny part!!!!


The girls looking at the photo book i made my momma


Grampy trying to figure out what the hell the fairy is! LOL


The cake....it had glitter all over it! Mmmmmm


Grampy and Nicole quiet time. Playing Memory


Grammy joining in on the fun!!!!


Me and the man


Awwwwww.....finally a pic of them with Nicole!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Our Family! said...

Hey, Jenn!! What a great day, celebrating your Mom's birthday! How nice that Corey's parents were able to be with you all, too. I am just loving those sunflowers, that Miss Princess Nicole is so proud of! She loves to show them off -- too cute!!! We are definitely planting sunflowers next year!! You all had some yummy food, too. It seemed to be such a wonderful day!! I really enjoy looking at all your pictures, accompanied by the story behind them! Don't get me wrong, I love the myspace, too, but it's so nice to know what was happening on particular days!! Blogging rules!!!

Love,
Amy xoxo