Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gymanstics class!

Well during gymastics today i went and walked the track which is above her class....so i get to watch her and exercise in a cool place! Anyways as i did laps i tried to take pictures! LOL....one of the moms caught up with me and thought it was a great idea. Parents are not allowed in the class so this is the only way to do it! LOL!!!!!!!!!

This is her on the uneven bars. One day she fell and she never wanted to do it again, but she got right back on it the next week and now look at her!



She is in the blue shorts against the wall....she is pulling her legs up against the wall!!!!






Walking the balance beam with her favorite teacher Coach Chris!



At this point he told her to let go of his hand, because she always does it without any help...but i think she likes Coach Chris helping her! LOL



Her on the trampoline...she caught me!



Nicole going across these huge mats! She loves these things!



Still rolling!



Nicole doing a backwards somersault! She is really getting good!

1 comment:

Our Family! said...

Okay, girl, I'm getting a kick out of how much she likes her Coach Chris!! Have I mentioned before, that you are in SUCH trouble when she's older!?! LOL!! I have to say, though, that I am so impressed with that gym! I love the pictures that you captured, while you were getting some exercise, too. What a great idea. This is at the Y?