I have been wanting to get back into bike riding for a long time. And we have been looking to get training wheels on this beautiful BMW bike that Grampy won at one of his work parties! So we finally did it today and guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nicole rode her bike! She did so good i am so proud of her!!!!!!!!! Here are some pics and a video of the babes....YES i took a video! LOL
Awww, this is so sweet! Were you actually riding your bike and recording Nicole, at the same time? If so, I am so impressed -- I would have fallen off of my bike. What a wonderful day!!!
1 comment:
Awww, this is so sweet! Were you actually riding your bike and recording Nicole, at the same time? If so, I am so impressed -- I would have fallen off of my bike. What a wonderful day!!!
Love,
Amy xoxo
Post a Comment