Nicole loves playing in her room, and well Daddy gets so bored in there he never knows what to do. So anyways last night we went in her room to play and she wanted to play dolls and he wouldnt, he found some trucks and said lets play trucks. SHe got her truck and said hi to the other truck Corey said "Trucks dont play dolls." LOL...what an ass. Anyways this is what ended up happening for 20 minutes. Nicole jumping on his back, his side, his legs. His own damn fault.



This pic is for me....she looked so pretty, and sweaty but thats always the case
2 comments:
ROFL... all together now... POOR COREY! Ahhh, thats funny! I bet next time he'll play dolls LOL
That is hilarious, girl!! I agree with Sam, I bet next time Corey will be more than happy to play dolls! LOL!! I love that picture of Nicole by herself. She is so beautiful! Did she get her bangs trimmed? She looks so much older, in that picture, for some reason. Maybe it's because her hair is down!
Love,
Amy xoxo
Post a Comment