Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Interesting day....

Today I suprised Nicole with the movies! At our cinema in town they have free movies during the summer on Tues and Wed. So today we went and saw Curious George! It is one of Nikki's favorite movies that she will actually watch...she is not much for watching movies. So we had a nice time there. She wanted to take her picture with the display Kung Fu Panda which she wants to see very badly!



Then we went to the store. Its in a shopping plaza and we got there right when this huge rain storm hit. We sat in the car for over 15 minutes. It was pouring so heavy, and then the wind picked up it was crazy. Finally it stopped and i got out of the car to go into the store...well my foot sank! The water was up over my ankles!!!!!!!!! I looked around and the whole parking lot had flooded i couldnt believe it! People were taking their shoes off, kids were jumping all over, it was insane!!!!!! But it made for a funny afternoon!




2 comments:

Samantha, Tyler, Matt & Emma said...

Your so funny to take pictures of Kohls!!! My doctors office is directly across the street from there and apparently I had just missed the storm, they were all talking about it too but I didnt see one drop of rain. Glad Nikki had a good time at the movies, I'll have to take the boys one of these wednesdays for the older kid movie :)

Our Family! said...

Okay, I just have to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Nicole's dress-up shoes that she wore to the movies!! LOL!! What a little diva!! She is so precious. Emily just put her's on like that a few weeks ago and the back of her foot was all hanging off. She said, "I wish these still fit me!" LOL!!!

My gosh, girl, what a massive rain storm you all had!!! I'm lovin' the perfectly manicured toes - cute!! I hope that with you wading through the flood, you didn't chip the nail polish off! LOL!!

Love,
Amy xoxo