Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday...but its Wednesday! LOL

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

1. My husband for calming me down when i get all out of sorts. He is always there and even though i lash out at him he stays strong until I can figure out the right thing to do. He is so supportive.

2. My mother for listening to me about my challenges about being a mom, she listens and i am sure she giggles knowing she has been there. I guess you never see your mom as anything other than your mom until you have children.

3. The YMCA for having a great program for 3 years old to actually take a class and be part of something. When i watch Nicole in gymnastics its amazing how good she is and how organized they keep the class. I am so happy that there is an outlet for her, and will be for a long time.

4. To the little boy in Salem who is autistic and now has leukemia. He had a mild form of cancer that was treatable but his mother never took him to his appointments or got his medicine. He only has 2 months to live and it really makes you realize how precious life is. I wanted to send a prayer out to him and his dad.

5. My brother Rick. He may drive me insane but he is my brother. We have so many great memories together and i cannot imagine my life without him. He got a job! So no more hanging with Uncle over the summer.....but it was so much the time we had. Nicole loves him so much and I know he loves her just as much.

6. Air conditioning...i mean really can it get any hotter. Thank god for central ac...i dont know what i would be doing but i am sure it involved crying and whining.

7. To God for having a plan for me and teaching me a new lesson everyday. I missed church this past week and all week i have been seeing things and i know its a message for me to get my butt to church next sunday!

8. Music...i am so grateful to have music all day long. Yesterday at the Y i was walking the track and the music had my body moving and i kept going even when i wanted to stop!!!!!!!!

9. Our tree out front has a thousand berries on it....they make a mess but there are so many birds all day long and to watch Nicoles face light up when she seems them.

10. Nicole praying last night...made me smile from ear to ear...she is a doll.

2 comments:

Our Family! said...

Beautiful list, Jenn!!! I loved it! I will definitely keep the little boy, in Salem, in my prayers. It definitely makes you realize how precious life is. Isn't it nice to have husbands who calm us down? I love it!! Have a blessed week!!

Love,
Amy xoxo

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

This is a really wonderful list! I wish I could think of an accurate way to describe it ~ it was really amazing. Would you like for me to add it to the other links? :)

Will definitely keep the boy and his family in our prayers. What a sad story.